Saturday, February 20, 2010

Willie Wonka



I actually created this from a photo shared with me from the Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory show that was held at the Boiler Room Theater. It was a color photograph and I also put it in a frame as an added touch. Unfortunately, I did not get to see this particular show but knowing the actor who played the lead, I have no doubt that the show was a hit. In fact I believe it received rave reviews. This actor is absolutely a true talent, an accomplished gifted pianist. and the owner of the BRT. He is such a pleasant individual and often directs most of the shows. I'm sure he brought "Willie Wonka" to life and to a new height. His entire family are theater lovers and everyone enjoys knowing them.

Willie Wonka
4 x 6
Mixed Media

No comments:

Post a Comment