Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Chorus Line within A Chorus Line



This is a graphic I created in 2001 using an actual photo we took of the actors in "A Chorus Line" at the Boiler Room Theater and then I focused on each actor individually creating another he/she in my own vision of a graphic character by hand drawing on the computer with my mouse - it's almost as if the REAL actors are looking down at their ART counterparts. A lof of work was involved here and quite tedious- BUT - I have treasured this piece so much!






Graphic '640 x 480'

2 comments:

  1. wow! i love this! seems like a lot of technical effort and hard work was put into it. totally paid off. im still amazed you 'drew' the characters in the bottom row.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. this was definitely a LABOR OF LOVE..not to mention the PAIN IN MY RIGHT HAND!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete