Monday, May 02, 2016

Dropping the MIC.....


Enjoyed Obama's White House Correspondents' Dinner - it's always good to have that final 15 minutes in life to speak TO all the negative things that came your way during a time when you tried and gave your best enduring the worse case scenarios....be it associates,comrades,constituents, co-workers, etc...BUT always remember.....KARMA! KARMA!!He dropped the Mic!!! APPLAUSE!

I'm sure we have all been there at some point in time.....YES?

While sitting here this AM, with the screen door open to hear the wonderful sound of the rain beating down, I heard the oddest sound coming from outside. I decided that it was a cat creating that unusual whining though I still found it so strange so I decided to wonder to the back and look out through the screen door...and there perched on top of the fence very poised and frozen in time was a squirrel creating a chatter I had never heard before....I was so sure it was a cat! You never know....Guess the squirrel dropped the mic too! (Just as I tried to snap him/her, it ran away)...


Dreading having to clean this area up......

No comments:

Post a Comment